Submissions are preferred to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries may come in the form of writing, photography, art or design. We welcome ideas for photography shoots, as opposed to finished edits, thereby enabling a truly original collaboration with the photographer.
Each issue is centered around a specific theme, which will be announced approximately two months before each issue’s publication. Unfortunately, as a not-for-profit project we cannot offer payment for work at present.
Due to the large number of submissions received, we only contact those that are successful. Please be aware that we may not reply until after the set deadline.
Terms of Submissions
- Any editorial submitted for an issue is subject to change, in terms of layout order, title, font, image processing and orientation, in line with the publication’s aesthetic.
- BITE Magazine reserves the right to not publish an editorial - in full or at all - with the matter fully discussed between all parties before publishing.
- A submitted editorial may be between two and sixteen pages in length, subject to the publication’s consideration.
- As a non-profit collective, BITE Magazine cannot offer payment for work in monetary or any other form (inc. printed copies of issues).
- BITE Magazine only accepts un-published editorials, inc. photographers’ personal websites.
- After submission, it is the publication’s responsibility to advertise any submitted work. Any other form of advertising should be discussed with BITE Magazine beforehand, and linked to the BITE Magazine website.